Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Loot Bag of Goodness: Chooga Chooga Fruit Drink, Asahi Sardines, and more

Hello there! I have a distributor friend, and she gave me a loot bag of the goods that she handles!


Inside the bag

THE LOOT

The products are being distributed around CALABARZON supermarkets and sari-sari stores.

Amigo Segurado paghetti, Amigo Spaghetti Sauce - Italian and Pinoy Style, Asahi Sardines, Golden Oats, and Chooga

These brands are relatively cheaper than their competitors, but with comparable goodness.

AMIGO SEGURADO 


Amigo Segurado Spaghetti: Buy Pinoy!
I cooked the pasta al dente. Note: I added oil to the boling water to avoid clumping. I also added salt and pepper to add a little taste.


Sweet Blend and Italian Style


Buy Pinoy: Save Jobs

Cooked spag for my friends using both sauce (250g of spag each sauce) - they love it! I like the Italian style more because I don't like my spag sweet, but it's just me. :) 

ASAHI SARDINES

I checked one market and it's the cheapest sardines there. For only P13.50, you can have a lycopene-fortified viand! 
Asahi Sardines (FB page here)
I love the hot one especially. :) 

NOM!

Nutrition facts: always good to know




Does punching a straw to your tetra pack take time? Well, here's a treat for you: Chooga in Wise Pack!

Just tear to open!
It's easy to hold too, with that sexy and tall packaging.


The kids love them!


You can buy one for just P7! 

GOLDEN OATS
These Golden Oats are perfect for breakfast for only P11! 



When I have one, I enjoyed it with one banana and a cup of coffee. It's enough to keep me going until lunch! 
It comes in 6 flavors, and with different vitamins and minerals! Check them all here.



Check them all in your favorite supermarket! 
I especially recommend the Chooga drinks. :)
Thanks again, friend, for all of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment