Monday, December 17, 2012

Dulcissima Bakeshop

There's a relatively new pastries shop in Batangas City opposite BDO in P. Burgos Street. 
It's Dulcissima Bakeshop! 
See the map clearly at http://wikimapia.org/#lat=13.756358&lon=121.0579877&z=19&l=0&m=b













It was my brother Sam's birthday (October 27) when I first bought something from them. I really thought that their packaging was beautiful enough to be a gift; it looks elegant and expensive.
It has a striped texture, and along with the choiced design (perfect fonts and bake-girl "mascot") and color, it really looks elegant.

Sam receiving the pastries. :) He loved the cream puffs~!

I bought cream puffs, cupcakes and cream puffs with choco on top (I really don't know what it's called). 
 ₱15

 ₱ 18

 ₱ 20
My brother REALLY loved the cream puffs that I have to buy again because five pieces were too insufficient. 
Sam enjoying the cream puffs.

As for me, it's my favorite among the three too because the not-too-sweet filling and the caramel compliment each other.

As of now, the store already has a table for people who would like to eat there, but the single table and their space strongly suggests that their products are for take-out.

Summary:
Service - 

Taste - 
Cleanliness - 
Price - 

No comments:

Post a Comment